What to cook??
They all love my blog, so I gotta make it good!
Grilled salmon and smoked brats, with grilled veggies and roasted potatoes!
Dijon Salmon (9 servings)
- 9 salmon portions
- soy sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salmon seasoning - about 1/2 teaspoon per portion
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (optional)
I took 3 half-salmon fillets out of the freezer, thawed them, rinsed them and patted them dry. Sounds like a nursery rhyme!
I sprinkled each fillet with a little soy sauce, then topped them with a thin layer of Dijon mustard.
Then I sprinkled each one liberally with my salmon seasoning.
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons celery seed
- 2 tablespoons caraway
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
View and Print Salmon recipe here on Tasty Kitchen: http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/?p=222839