Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sushi Rolls

I could live on sushi - 2 meals a day for the rest of my life!

Who doesn't love rice, veggies, raw fish and soy sauce??
I guess there are probably a lot of people! But I'm not one of them!


This isn't going to be the typical "how to", more just a bunch of pictures and a little direction - I will do another full tutorial on how to make sushi rolls at another time.

I like all kinds of rolls, raw Tuna and Salmon, Smoked Salmon, California Rolls with Crab, Vegges Rolla and more. 

I usually roll them inside out - why? 
I don't know - I just do!


Smoked Salmon Rolls with cream cheese and Roe (fish eggs).





Roll them up, slice them, and EAT THEM!

Even Jaxon likes them!!


Raw Salmon Rolls with Cucumber.






Raw Albacore Tuna with Cream Cheees and Cucumber.





Crab Rolls with Avocado, Cucumber, Cream Cheese and Roe.




I made these and many more, along with Tuna and Salmon Nigri and Beef, Chicken, Shrimp and Tofu Teriyaki for my little brothers birthday Saturday night - Happy Birthday, Bro!!





~Candy

1 comment:

  1. Too funny-I was just thinking yesterday how I should pull out my sushi stuff for a post! These look great :)

    ReplyDelete