Buffalo Chicken bites it is - and I can sneak in some healthy carrots and celery and they won't even know!!
What you will need:
- 1 lb chicken - breasts and/or thighs
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- cooking spray
Cool for 3-5 minutes and serve with ranch or bleu cheese, carrots and celery.
Crispy on the outside, spicy and cheesy on the inside, dipped in cool creamy ranch...
They went super fast - 10 minutes - everyone loved these!!
Try em for your Super Bowl party...!